The requirements for employees in the measurement, control, and automation technology field keep on growing while products and solutions are becoming more and more complex. Lifelong learning has long since become a critical success factor in this dynamic working world.
As a result, JUMO supports its customers with a comprehensive range of training courses to ensure that technical knowledge is always up to date and that maximum benefit is derived from the JUMO product. The range spans from free webinars, e-learning courses, and technical literature to seminars and exclusive training courses.
JUMO has been providing training courses "by practitioners for practitioners" for over 20 years: all speakers are proven practitioners who have in-depth knowledge about their areas of specialization and our JUMO products. JUMO Campus aims to offer training courses of the highest quality: the average rating the seminars received from our participants was 1.3. (an "A" grade).
The JUMO seminars take place at the in-house training center in Fulda, Germany. In addition, JUMO offers individual exclusive training courses at the customer's location. These are also available in English upon request.
JUMO webinars offer customers and interested parties a first glimpse into a selected topic over the course of about an hour. Participation is free of charge and convenient. Customer feedback has been extremely positive. JUMO has therefore continuously expanded its range of webinars in recent years and will be offering 80 webinars in German and English next year.
New: exclusive webinars
In addition, JUMO now offers exclusive online webinars which are also available in English upon request. These generally last for 1-2 hours. They give you a compact overview of a topic that is individually tailored or that deals with a particular issue. No travel expenses are necessary, making this type of online training highly efficient.
E-learning courses and technical literature
In addition to the seminars, the JUMO website offers a wide range of e-learning courses, webinar recordings, and technical literature. Here you will find useful information on topics such as temperature measurement, liquid analysis, functional safety, or control technology for both beginners and experts.
JUMO Campus portal
A clear summary of the complete range of training courses can be found in the JUMO Campus portal. Here, interested parties will find seminars and webinars as well as e-learning courses, webinar recordings, and technical literature in a clearly structured manner. Thanks to various filter and search functions, users can now conveniently find the suitable training courses for their product or subject area.
You can find detailed information on all training courses as well as the option to register on the JUMO Campus portal at http://campus.jumo-en.info
All upcoming dates for 2019 are listed below:
- Basic course: Electrical temperature measurement for practitioners (Apr. 10 & Sep. 10, 2019)
- Basic course: Determining measurement uncertainty during electrical temperature measurements (Apr. 11 & Sep. 11, 2019)
- Training workshop: Creation of the individual measurement uncertainty budget of your temperature measuring point (on request)
- Webinar: Practical basic principles of electrical temperature measurement (Mar. 07 & Sep. 05, 2019)
- Webinar: Plastic sensor technology with JUMO plastoSENS T (June 05, 2019)
- Basic course: Analytical measurement technology for practitioners (May 21 & Nov. 05, 2019)
- Device course: JUMO AQUIS touch S/P – modular multichannel measurement devices for liquid analysis (May 22, 2019)
- Webinar: Basic principles of pH measurement and for use of measurement technology (Sep. 03, 2019)
Pressure and level
- Basic course: Pressure and level measurement technology (Sep. 19, 2019)
- Webinar: Introduction to electronic pressure measurement technology (Sep. 17, 2019)
- Webinar: Hydrostatic level measurement – basic principles and general information for the selection of the measuring method (Sep. 18, 2019)
- Basic course: Flow measurement technology (June 06, 2019)
- Webinar: Flow measurement according to the differential pressure method (Apr. 03, 2019)
- Webinar: Industrial flow measurement technology – basic principles and measurement methods (Nov. 07, 2019)
- Webinar: Introduction to humidity measurement – basic principles and measurement methods (Sep. 04, 2019)
- Basic course: 3 days in compact form: Measuring. Controlling. Recording. (Apr. 09-11 & Sep. 24-26, 2019)
- Basic course: Control engineering for practitioners (Mar. 18-21 & June 24-27 & Nov. 11-14, 2019)
- Basic course: Control parameters and optimization of controllers (June 04, 2019)
- Device course: Configuration and operation of JUMO compact controllers (June 05 & Nov. 19, 2019)
- Device course: Program creation in ST code: expansion of JUMO diraTRON and JUMO diraVIEW to include PLC functionality (June 06, 2019)
- Device course: JUMO DICON touch – two-channel process and program controller with paperless recorder (Nov. 20, 2019)
- Webinar: How to enhance efficiency by safely applying the autotuning function in JUMO controllers (Apr. 04, 2019)
- Webinar: Using cascade control (May 14, 2019)
- Webinar: Basic principles for using thermostats based on the example of the JUMO heatTHERM series (May 16, 2019)
- Webinar: JUMO diraTRON compact controller (Sep. 12, 2019)
- Webinar: Using "structured text" in the ST editor – extending the functional range of JUMO diraTRON and JUMO diraVIEW, part 1 (Sep. 25, 2019), part 2 (Sept. 26, 2019)
- Device course: JUMO paperless recorder for recording process data according to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 (June 04, 2019)
- System course: Safe usage of measurement data from JUMO components with recording function (June 05, 2019)
- System course: Data recording and evaluation with JUMO paperless recorders – basic course (Nov. 06, 2019)
- Webinar: JUMO PC Security Manager software PCS (Apr. 30, 2019)
- Webinar: Form function of the PCA3000 based on the example of the LOGOSCREEN 600 (Sep. 11, 2019)
- System course: Measurement, control, and automation system JUMO mTRON T – basic course (May 07 & Sep. 17, 2019)
- System course: Measurement, control, and automation system JUMO mTRON T – advanced course (May 08 & Sep. 18, 2019)
- System course: PLC programming software CODESYS V3.5 and JUMO mTRON T (May 09 & Sep. 19, 2019)
- System course: Plant visualization software JUMO SVS3000 (June 26, 2019)
- Device course: Thyristor power controller of the JUMO TYA 200 series (Nov. 07, 2019)
- Webinar: Applying the JUMO mTRON T – establishing a recording and a fixed-setpoint controller (Feb. 26, 2019)
- Webinar: Expansion of JUMO mTRON T – applications with CODESYS V3.5 (Feb. 27, 2019)
- Webinar: Modbus in JUMO devices – basic principles and example configuration (Feb. 28, 2019)
- Webinar: Thyristor power controller from the JUMO TYA 200 series – functions and power controller for 3-phase operation (June 25, 2019)
- Webinar: Application of JUMO safetyM STB/STW safety temperature limiters and monitors (May 29, 2019)
- Basic course: Correct recording and calibration of the measurands temperature, pressure, and humidity (Sep. 12, 2019)
- Basic course: Explosion protection in Europe according to ATEX: theoretical principles and practical implementation with equipment (Apr. 02 & Nov. 14, 2019)
- Basic course: Functional safety in Europe pertaining to Safety Integrity Level and the Performance Level (Mar. 22 & Nov. 15, 2019)
- Webinar: Basic principles of explosion protection (ATEX) and the use of JUMO equipment with the protection type "intrinsically safe" (Oct. 16, 2019)
- Webinar: IO-Link – basic principles, connection, and parameterization (Sep. 10, 2019)
- Webinar: Operation and application of JUMO thermoCOR – portable measuring system according to AMS2750 and CQI-9 (Sep. 19, 2019)
- Webinar: Industrial heat treatment according to AMS2750 and CQI-9 (May 15, 2019)
- Webinar: Applying the AMS2750 directive on the basis of an example case (May 22, 2019)